Your E-Book Is On Its Way!
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed the way we work and interact with our clients and customers. Many experts think this change will be permanent - or at least until a vaccine that will protect us from it is found.
As a professional, your business depends on client contact. Video conferencing allow you to keep in contact with your clients, while saving time traveling to meetings, waiting for meetings to begin, and more.
And, for companies that had already been using video conferencing as part of daily operations, shelter-in-place orders just meant using an alternate way to meet with clients and customers.
This e-book was written to get you up-to-speed quickly.
You'll learn about:
- Useful features - Learn how to implement features to make clients and vendor meetings run smoothly.
- Video Conferencing - Ways to use video conferencing features in place of face-to-face meetings. Features that improve collaboration and meetings.
- Types of Service Available - How to select the type of service that works best for your needs - Free, subscription, etc.
- Zoom - Learn about the most popular video conferencing service presently. You may decide this is the best choice for your practice just because it is the most popular. Get ready to learn about other services that are more secure, less likely to have security issues and are just as popular
- Crunch Time Service - use this free yet secure service. It only takes a few seconds to get a session going. Though it's free, it shouldni't be your first choice. We'll tell you why.
- Little Known Service - Learn about this low cost, pay-per-use service that gives you a unique phone number, integrates with Outlook or Google calendar, has all the features of Zoom and is hosted by the biggest data provider on the internet! Plus if you need private connections and assurance of HIPPA compliance, it is built right in the system.
When you have the e-book in hand, we think you'll find many useful tips and tricks that are easy start using in your practice right away.
Thanks again for your interest. Your e-book will arrive shortly!
back to our site